- Go to run window (click start and run)
- Type the command of "control userpasswords2" and click ok
- Now highlight the user you want to log into automatically, and uncheck the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer"
- Click on Apply and you'll need to verify the username and password to log in automatically
- Click OK and the next time you restart your computer, you'll automatically be logged in without having the classic prompt or Welcome Screen
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Please follow the instruction