- Right click on my computer and click properties to open system properties (or press "window key and pause break" in keyboard)
- In the opened system properties window click advanced tab
- Under the Startup and Recovery section, click Settings
- Now under system failure uncheck "automatically restart"
- Click ok. then apply and ok
Monday, August 31, 2009
Blue screen, what happen when you get blue screen error, the pc automatically restart without letting you to read error description, now lets see how to disable auto restart feature in windows xp.