- Open registry editor
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
- Now right click on the key and add new DWORD value
- Name it as "NoLowDiskSpaceChecks"
- Open the key and put 1 in the value data field
- Restart pc for changes to take effect
Friday, October 2, 2009
This notification is useful, because it notify the user if one or more disk partitions running out of disk space. perform this task if you really wanted to disable low disk space warning, we leave the choice to you.