- Go to registry editor (start>run type regedit and press enter)
- Navigate to key of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
- Now in winlogon, find key legalnoticecaption and open the key
- Type a name you want to name the window
- Now find key legalnoticetext and open the key
- Now type the message window want to say, that's it.
- From next restart you can see the what you want to see
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
If you want to display message when windows starts, you can do it by simple edit of registry, please follow these steps carefully and you have no problem.