- Right click the program shortcut (ex - ms word, skype) and click properties
- In the shortcut properties (in shortcut tab) you will see area "shortcut key"
- In the typing area (usually set as none) type a key you want to use for shortcut. (ex - type W to create shortcut for ms word)
- You will see, it automatically set as Ctrl + Alt + W
- Then apply and ok
- From now on, when you press combination keys of Ctrl + Alt + W ms word will start automatically.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Using keyboard shortcut to open specific program is easy , you can open the program by pressing combined keystrokes from keyboard, this saves time for taking long way to open program, here is how to do it.