From recycle bin properties
- Right click on recycle bin and click properties
- In the recycle bin properties window click global tab
- Select "use one setting for all drives" (it may be already selected) when this option selected it is used one settings for partitions.
- Now select " do not move files to the recycle bin.remove files immediately when deleted"
- Click apply and ok
- Open registry editor
- Locate the key of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ Explorer\BitBucket
- Now in the right pane double click to open NukeOnDelete key and set its value to 1
- Just select the files or folders you want to delete, now in keyboard press shift and delete key simultaneously, click yes to delete the files.