(Not enough server storage is available to process this command)
to solve this problem you have to modify some registry settings, to do that follow these steps.
- click start > click run> type regedit, and then click ok to open registry editor
- navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SYSTEM \CurrentControlSet \Services\ LanmanServer \Parameters
- in the right pane check for a IRPStackSize dword value
- if it is not there you have to create new dword value. to do that right click blank area of the right pane > point to new > click DWORD value
- now rename the value name as IRPStackSize
- now double click IRPStackSize , in the value data box type 15 (which is the dafault value)
after you changed value, restart your pc and try to access share folders on the network, it should work now.