When you click on start menu and point to programs you notice that some of your programs not displayed in right away. you have to click down arrow head to see rest of the program. this is happen because of personalized menu options, this is unnecessary and you can you can disable it. follow these steps.
- Right click on your taskbar and click Properties
- Click start menu tab
- Now click customize button at the "classic start menu"
- Now scroll down to the bottom
- Now deselect "use personalized menus"
- Click ok
- Then "apply" and "ok" to finish