In windows XP, you can set Computer Manufacturer Logo and other information's in system properties.follow these steps to change the default system Properties.
- First open new notepad
- Then type the following
Model="Free Tips and Tricks!"
Line1="Free technical information's,system optimize and more."
Line2="Visit daily for new tips"
- Note - you can set more Lines as you like
- After editing notepad save it in the location of c:/windows/system32 and named the file as OEMINFO.INI
- Now select the picture you want to set as your logo (make sure picture size is 150X150 pixels and BMP format) save it in c:/windows/system32 folder with file name of OEMLOGO.BMP
- Now close all opened windows and restart your pc to changes go into affect
- To check newly created Manufacturer Logo and other information's, right click on my computer and click properties.
- Now in the general tab, verify the system properties with new settings
- Now click on Support Information for more detail