Normally when you try to save a file, it displayed default locations such as "Recent Documents / Desktop / Documents / My Computer / My Network Places". if you want you can set your own location instead of default location, here is how to do it.
- Click start > run
- Type gpedit.msc to open group policy editor
- Under "Local Computer Policy" go to the user configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer > Common Open File Dialog
- Once you select Common Open File Dialog , you will notice a few settings appear in the right side of the window
- In there Double click on "Items displayed in Places Bar"
- Click "Enabled" and put your own locations to appear in the save as menu (ex - E:\ or E:\data or \\computer name\folder name
- After entering locations click apply and ok to changes go in to effect