To start System Restore using the Command prompt, follow these steps
- start your computer, and then press and hold F8 during the initial startup.
- in the menu, select safe mode with a Command prompt.
- If you prompted to select an operating system, use the arrow keys to select the appropriate operating system and press enter.
- log on as an administrator or with an account that has administrator privilege.
- at the command prompt, type %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe, and then press ENTER
- now follow the instruction in screen to restore your computer to a functional state.