- ensure that your hardware meets the requirenments for installing windows xp professional.
- determine whether your hardware is on the hardware compatibility list (HCL)
- decide how you will partition the hard disk on which you will install windows xp professional.
- choose a file system for the installation partition.
- determine whether your computer will join a domain or a workgroup.
- complete a preinstallation checklist.
Friday, June 26, 2009
before you start the installation of windows xp professional, complete the following tasks.